Oil Refining Pumps at a glance
The global Oil Refining Pumps research is a result of a comprehensive primary and secondary research performed by the analysts to extract the nitty-gritty of the Oil Refining Pumps . Various service providers, implementation vendors and research in different departments of all gamut of companies were approached to provide a clear-cut picture of the structure. Further, DROT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used to offer the factors impacting the growth of the Oil Refining Pumps .
The global Oil Refining Pumps is estimated to reach ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2019. With a CAGR of xx% throughout the historic period 2014-2019, the Oil Refining Pumps is expected to grow at healthy CAGR of xx% over the foreseeable timeframe 2018 to 2028. In this research study, 2018 is considered as the base year.
The Oil Refining Pumps research provides vital insights to the readers:
• Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Oil Refining Pumps player
• Historical and current year revenue of related Oil Refining Pumps players analyzed at geographical level
• Factors (Positive and Negative) affecting the growth of the global Oil Refining Pumps
• Analysis of supply-demand ratio in each end use industry
• Segmentation of the Oil Refining Pumps to highlight the growth prospects and trends impacting these segments
And so on …
The Oil Refining Pumps research gets rid of the following queries:
What are the factors hindering the growth of the global Oil Refining Pumps ?
• How are the emerging Oil Refining Pumps players competing with the leading stakeholders?
• What is the present and future prospect of the global Oil Refining Pumps by product?
• Why is the adoption of Oil Refining Pumps highest in end use industry?
• How many units of Oil Refining Pumps are estimated to be sold in 2019?
The Oil Refining Pumps study presents a compilation of share, demand analysis, and future outlook associated with each segment as well as sub-segment. The key segments include, product type, end use, region, and relevant competitors.
The competitive landscape in the report on oil refining pumps provide details on the leading players in the . This section includes compelling insights on the latest developments, key strategies, new product launches, and focus areas of the major players in the oil refining pumps . A dashboard view along with the SWOT analysis of companies in the oil refining pumps is also included in the report.
Key developments in oil refining pumps by major players,
- Xylem recently signed a MoU with Ethiopia’s Ministry of water, irrigation, and energy to improve water-security standards by providing additional sewage coverage and water-system optimization services.
- Grundfos is planning to open its third pump production unit in India by 2020. Meanwhile, the company has already opened a new facility in Florida to serve water and wastewater industry.
- KSB has added new submersible borehole pumps to its product portfolio. The newly launched pumps are capable of handling flow rate of up to 5000 m³ per hour.
- Alfa Laval has won two orders to supply pumping systems for oil platforms in North Sea. The combined value of the orders is approximately SEK 175 million. The order includes offshore pumping system for injection of seawater in production wells and for firewater.
- Gardner Denver Holdings Inc. has acquired DV systems. The acquisition will support the company to expand in Canadian and leverage the company’s operational, commercial and R&D capabilities.
For full coverage of the competitive landscape, get in touch with our experts
Oil refining pumps are used to transfer fluid from one location to another. Various types of oil refining pumps are centrifugal pumps, rotary pumps, and reciprocating pumps. Different types of oil refining pumps are integrated in the refining system for a specific purpose and play an important role in purifying and transporting different fluids.
About the Report
The report on oil refining pumps provides key insights and forecast on the . The important factors in the oil refining pumps influencing the growth are also offered in the report. The objective of the report is to offer authentic information on the oil refining pumps , enabling the readers to plan business strategies accordingly. The report also focuses on the challenges in the oil refining pumps and growth opportunities for participants.
The oil refining pumps is segmented on the basis capacity, product type, application, and pumps characteristics. These major segments are further divided into sub-segments to offer clear picture on the oil refining pumps .
Based on the capacity, the is segmented into small (upto 500 gpm), medium (500-1000 gpm), and high (more than 1000 gpm). On the basis of product type, oil refining pumps is segmented into reciprocating pumps, centrifugal pumps, and rotary pumps.
By application, the oil refining pumps is segmented into refinery process, water circulating, special purpose, and water/wastewater. Based on pump characteristics, the oil refining segment includes standard pumps, engineered pumps, and special purpose pump.
Additional Questions Answered
The report on the oil refining pumps also offers answers to some important questions.
- What will be the revenue share of centrifugal pumps in the oil refining pumps ?
- Which region is expected to dominate the oil refining pumps ?
- Which type of pumps based on capacity will witness highest growth in oil refining pumps ?
- Which country in APAC will witness significant growth in oil refining pumps ?
The report on the oil refining pumps provides critical information on the with the help of constructive research methodology. The research methodology to gain actionable and valuable insights on the oil refining pumps includes both primary and secondary research. Interviews were conducted with the oil refining pumps experts to gain important information on the growth of the oil refining pumps along with the forecast. The insights garnered in the report are also cross-validated by interactions with industry experts during primary research.
Request methodology of this Report.
Highlights of the Oil Refining Pumps Study:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent
- Important changes in dynamics
- segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional s
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get more details at